Project implementation period: 06.03.2015-31.12.2020
Estimated cost: $ 31,807,000
Donor: US Government through the US Department of Defense / Defense Threat Reduction Agency
Executor: Black and Veatch Spec. Proj. Corp.
Beneficiary: State Service of Ukraine on Food Safety and Consumer Protection
- National Research Center "Institute of Experimental and Clinical Veterinary Medicine";
- Institute of Veterinary Medicine NAAS;
- State Scientific and Research Institute of Laboratory Diagnostics and Veterinary and Sanitary Expertise;
- State Scientific Control Institute of Biotechnology and Strains of Microorganisms
Registration card: 3253-11
Purpose and content of the Program:
- ensuring the viability of built and modernized laboratories;
- conducting training on surveillance of infectious diseases for the scientific staff of the beneficiary and recipients; providing assistance for rapid response to outbreaks of particularly dangerous infectious diseases for the purpose of safe collection, treatment, temporary storage and transportation of clinical specimens;
- development and implementation of joint research projects; support for the participation of beneficiary and recipient representatives in international conferences.